Find out what your approximate loan repayments* will be with our easy to use motorcycle finance calculator.
To use our loan calculator simply add Loan Amount, Interest Rate (e.g. 5.77), the length of the loan (in months), and finally whether you would be making monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments to get an idea of what you can expect to repay. For a more accurate motorbike finance quote, please fill out our application form or contact us.
Your Monthly Repayment: $
* The repayment amount shown using this boat loan repayment calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by AFPL. Interest rate of 5.77% (Comparison Rate 7.66%) only applicable for new goods (new vehicle finance) that have not been pre-owned, where the amount borrowed is greater than $35,000, the applicant owns or is buying a property and has a good credit history. Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Interest rates vary depending on credit scoring and our final assessment of your application. Credit provider is Automotive Financial Services – Australian credit licence 383762.
^Comparison rate for AFS Loan Contract and Mortgage is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Helpful motorcycle finance advice:
- Motorcycle Finance Approval Guide
- Why A “Busy” Credit History Could Make Your Loan Cost You More
- 0% Bike Finance – What’s The Catch?
- Motorcycle Buying Guide
* This loan simulation is not an offer and has no legal effect. Please use this as a guide only. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. The repayment results in every case are approximate only. Please contact us for a formal car finance quote before applying.